- Knowledge is priceless: A Cisco Engineer’s journey from Rwanda to the United States, via the Cisco Corporate Social Responsibilities Blog, July 1st, 2020
- My No.1 Piece of Advice for Women in Tech Looking for Jobs Right Now, via the Fairygodboss, April 16, 2020
- How Cisco Employees Have Given Back to Me; click here to read Cisco Blogs, June 18, 2019
- Cisco 2018 Community Hero Award; click here to watch the video: Cisco Community Hero, February 2019
- Overcoming the Wounds of Genocide in Rwanda through Education and Technology, an excerpt from the Book, the Internet of Women (November 2016). Click here to buy your copy on Amazon.
- Book Contributor: The Internet of Women (Sept 2016) by Nada Anid (Editor), Laurie Cantileno (Editor), Monique Morrow (Editor), Rahilla Zafar (Editor). Click here to get a copy! My story is on pages 196-201.
- Finding Hope Amid Great Loss through We Are Cisco series on the Cisco website, April 2016.
- Our Daily Bread (2015) June-July-August 2015 Small Print & July-August-September 2015 Large Print. Title: Christ In Me. There is also an online version of the same story on Our Daily Bread Ministries website.
- A Story of a Rwandan genocide survivor by the SummitRDU Church Senior Pastor, J.D. Greear on April 16th, 2013 & April 7th, 2014