“My son, if your heart is wise, my heart too will be glad. My inmost being will exult when your lips speak what is right. Let not your heart envy sinners, but continue in the fear of the Lord all the day. Surely there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off.” Proverbs 23: 15-18
Do you ever wonder if the life decision you are about to make is wise or if it is God’s will? Five ways that can help you during the process. By Will Toburen.
1. Have I searched what the Bible has to say about my decision?
2. Does this decision make a good sense?
3. Have I sought the counsel of other believers?
4. Have I committed this decision to prayer?
5. What is my ultimate motivation?
More at God & the rest of the week!