I am very very touched and thankful to The Roofs of Kathmandu, for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I’m not good at writing or blogging by any means; therefore, I am especially grateful that my posts would be recognized as inspiring!
As per the rules of this award, I have to share 7 things about myself. So here it goes:
1. I am a female engineer and absolutely love the reset button that can reset devices to factory default on network devices. I sometime wish there was an easy quick reset button in the human body system 😀
2. I have no clue what to say to strangers I just met. I would rather sit quietly and make people around me wonder if I speak/understand English.
3. While most women I know enjoy a shopping spree, this one is not my hobby.
4. Some people think that I am funny but I am not sure where they get that from. On one occasion, I shared a soccer game joke to an audience of about 50 people and only 5 got it!
5. I don’t understand sarcasm at all and most of the time I don’t get jokes around here. Perhaps I need more time?
6. I have no talent whatsoever, nothing comes easily to me. In case you are wondering, I’m not good at writing either. I make things up as I go!
7. I absolutely can’t stand pages and pages of instructions. It’s definitely one of my pet peeves. I would rather dive into the process and skim through a few pages when I get stuck! Or eventually end up reading the whole thing because my few pages don’t add up :(. Why doesn’t every topic have only one page of instructions anyway???
The next thing that I’m asked to do to successfully accept this award, is to nominate 15 other amazing bloggers. However, I haven’t had a chance to find many bloggers to follow. So here is my list:
2. 26 Letters – Countless Stories
4. 500 dresses
5. Your World View Defines You
To participate, you must…
1. Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. If you like, proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
If you’d rather not participate, that’s OK too. Just know you’re appreciated.
Congratulations sis… very proud of you
Thanks a lot bro!